Kor Whitening Destroys Stain Molecules.
KoR Seal Whitening Trays
Ordinary Whitening Trays
KEY BENEFITS TO PATIENTS
KöR® Whitening is the newest, most revolutionary and effective teeth whitening system ever developed. In fact, it is unchallenged as the most effective teeth whitening system in the world. Unlike typical teeth whitening procedures:
- KöR Whitening is so effective; it is the only recognized system in the world that will even whiten tetracycline (dark) stained teeth, which was previously thought to be impossible.
- KöR is the only whitening system in the world refrigerated constantly from the instant of manufacture until YOU use it, ensuring absolute freshness and effectiveness. The difference is amazing!
- With KöR you whiten while you sleep in total comfort. No need to find time to whiten during your busy day. And KöR-Seal™ Whitening Trays are so comfortable that most patients wake up in the morning having forgotten the trays are even in their mouths.
- With easy periodic at-home maintenance your teeth will stay white permanently, even while you continue to drink red wine, tea, coffee etc.
- During the whitening process nearly all patients experience only low to typically no teeth sensitivity.
- The KöR procedure is comfortable and 100% safe for your teeth and gums. The result is a radiantly white, natural appearing smile that you will LOVE! It’s perfect for everyone, from 14 to 90!
- Decades of scientific research and millions of whitening cases have proven KöR® Whitening is entirely safe for teeth and gums.
- The ideal age to whiten is 14. But even if you’re 90, KöR® Whitening is perfect for you because KöR rejuvenates the youthful ability of your teeth to absorb oxygen. Oxygen from KöR Whitening gel is absorbed deeply into the tooth, dissolving stain molecules.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Why does KöR® Whitening work so well?
The KöR Whitening System works by restoring your teeth's youthful ability to absorb oxygen. The oxygen from its whitening gel is absorbed deeply into the tooth, dissolving and removing stain molecules.
- How long does KöR® Whitening last?
Unlike other whitening methods, with easy periodic home maintenance, KöR Whitening is entirely permanent.
- Is it safe?
Whitening products have been clinically studied for more than three decades, and safely used on millions of patients without harm to teeth or gums. KöR® Whitening is considered entirely safe.
- Is there pain or discomfort with KöR® Whitening?
Many have experienced pain during teeth whitening. Maybe you've experienced it yourself. After years of research, development and clinical testing, Dr. Rod Kurthy, the inventor of KöR Whitening, introduced a whitening gel that, in most cases, produces little to no sensitivity. As a result, most patients have no discomfort from whitening when using this system. We have found KöR Whitening to be the gentlest whitening system available.
- Does it matter how old I am?
Teeth are safely whitened at any age, however the ideal age to whiten teeth is about 14 because the permanent teeth are usually all in the mouth by that age. The younger teeth are, the more brilliantly they whiten. However, KöR® Whitening rejuvenates even older teeth back to their youthful ability to whiten incredibly well, even if you're 90 years old.
- How white will my teeth get?
KöR® Whitening whitens teeth dramatically, often lightening them 16 shades or more. Although everyone is different, with the proper KöR Whitening System, all teeth will have stunning results. KöR even whitens tetracycline-stained teeth significantly, which was previously thought to be impossible!
- Will my teeth look too white and unnatural?
No. Real teeth can't look unnatural, they just look beautifully white. If you have seen people with ultra-white, fake-looking teeth, these were probably false teeth, teeth with porcelain crowns, or porcelain veneers that may have been made too white and too opaque. With KöR® Whitening you'll get the ideal shade that's right for you.
- Will my crowns, veneers or fillings whiten too?
No. If you have any of these on your front teeth, you may need to replace some of them after whitening.
- How will coffee, tea, smoking and red wine affect my teeth after whitening?
With your easy home maintenance, these staining foods will have no effect on the long-term brilliant color of your teeth.
- Will the whitening trays be uncomfortable, difficult to sleep with, or will the whitening gel leak out of the trays?
No. KöR-Seal™ whitening trays are very different. They're comfortable - because they're thin and form-fitting, you'll probably forget they're even in your mouth. They're convenient - by wearing these only while you sleep, it doesn't interfere with your busy day. Also, unlike regular whitening trays, KöR-Seal whitening trays seal the whitening gel inside the tray, preventing the gel from quickly leaking into your mouth.
- How does the KöR® Whitening system work?
Molds of your teeth will be made to fabricate your own unique, ultra-comfortable KöR-Seal™ whitening trays. You and your dentist will select which level of KöR Whitening is the proper fit for you. Most patients wear their KöR-Seal Whitening Trays at home for two weeks while they sleep. Depending on your selections, you may have one or two simple whitening visits in the dental office.
Before and After